American Airlines, Inc. (AA) is a major United States airline which is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. American Airlines is the world’s largest airline when measured by passengers carried, revenue and fleet size and a number of destinations served. Average of 140,000 passengers daily travel with American Airlines daily, American Airlines have both international and domestic network with nearly 6,700 flights per day to more than 350 destinations in about 50 countries. You can for American Airlines Phone Number 24*7 to book your flight tickets.
American Airlines has ten major hubs: Charlotte Douglas International Airport, O’Hare International Airport, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Miami International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport- NYC, Philadelphia International Airport, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
American Airlines Customer Service Phone Number American Airlines was the first airline to launch a frequent flyer loyalty program named AAdvantage, and it remains the most loved program with 70 million members around the world.
American Airlines has 3 travel classes:
1. Economy: It is the cheapest American Airlines ticket you will get free food, entertainment, and drinks. You don’t have an option to choose the seat and you are not eligible for an upgrade.
2. Main Cabin: Followed by Main Cabin Extra which includes early boarding with extra legroom, snacka and soft drinks are available free and you can even watch free movies and TV on your personal device.
3. Business class: It is the highest travel class on flights and First Class is the highest level on domestic flights. Two additional classes are available on long-haul flights: Flagship First and Flagship Business.
American Airlines also provides an option of Online check-in which opens 24 hours before departure and closes 90 minutes before on international flights and 45 mins before domestic flight. Moreover, American Airlines baggage policy allows travelers to take one personal item and one carry-on item at no extra charge.
Want to book a flight with American Airlines at cheap rates? Call American airlines reservations phone number and our customer service expert will assist you immediately.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.